We are seeking a dedicated full-stack developer to join our growing company. You will be tasked with taking website template files from a designer and creating fully functional websites from them, including developing all of the necessary functionality. Responsibilities include ensuring all relevant website functionality works as expected and that the website displays well on a range of screen resolutions, from mobile to desktop.
As a full-stack developer, you will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. Your duties will include designing and developing layouts, writing code to power the underlying functionality of the website, and developing tests for the code you write.
Below are some of the responsibilities a full-stack developer is expected to assume in their position:
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
Below are the qualifications and skills that are expected of a full-stack developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- Excellent knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages (PHP, Java, jQuery, C#)
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills