We are seeking a dedicated Golang Developer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other designers to create compelling and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base.
As a Golang Developer, we hope you can put your passion for Golang Developer to create beautiful images and compelling content.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang developer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional software implementation. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications.
Your duties will include maintaining code repositories via GitHub and internal server storage modules.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Many Golang developers have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field, such as programming. Other critical skills for successful Golang developers include:
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in Java or Python is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team